Edible Castle #5 Edible Castle #5

I only have one thing to say

"The Mild Eroticism of the Hairy Irishman"

Classic

Pervert of the rings Pervert of the rings

S0,,,you want funny?

So you wrote me a Private Message and said that my reviews were funny. And I agree they are funny...unlike your flash. I don't mean to be so harsh, but The idea was great, but felt like you didn't even try in animating it. You just had to get the joke out. Whenever you have a great joke like this, you shouldn't be impatient to let everyone hear it. Make the animation great so that it doesn't get thrown to the side when people look and get angry by the low quality of animation.

Don't tell you thats the best animating you can do either. It was rushed I can tell, and if you just spent a longer amount of time on this it would have been a better animation overall. So I gave you a 5/10. and a 3/5.

Sorry. guess I'm just not in a funny mood tonight.

Strawberry fields forever Strawberry fields forever

Aww I wanted it to keep going.

It started off ok and then got better. I wanted more though so you only got a 7/10 but I gave you a 5 in efforts to keep it on NG for ya.

Hulk Score GOALS! Hulk Score GOALS!

Stupid Ads

God Damn whoever thought up this idea was brilliant a pointless competition and he/she could make a shitload of money off of it wtf? Don't pay for a goal on here. it is jsut a scam to make some guy rich for no stupid reason.

Scorer responds:

God DaAaammn man! Yee Harwwww!

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

WOOOOOOO

Dude that was flippin sweet lol. I loved it and all of your other animations as well.

I am glad to say I found all 3 eggs and you know what the third one is a bitch to find lol but I'm not telling where it is. hahaha. Awesome job and keep up the good work.

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks, I will.

PHP Tutorial | Reel 3 SE2 PHP Tutorial | Reel 3 SE2

Awesome help

Mechapilot is a dick lol. This is a very very good tool for me because I am learning PHP and I thank you very much for this it was a huge help and probably will be in the future too.

NinoGrounds responds:

Good luck!

P&P - Giving Blood P&P - Giving Blood

Dudes you need

A chill pill lol. The last review you answered he was just doing what you are supposed to do with reviews. Your work was well made, but it lacked an interesting story. Although it was a good concept, I think you could have gone a little bit farther. Remember there is no hurry to put a flash cartoon up so make sure it is at its best.

Project I.V. Project I.V.

OMG

If this doesn't make front page I will be disappointed.

With A Smile With A Smile

Excellent!

I loved this although I wished you would have maybe finished the story by animation, but maybe it was just your point to use the text. Either way it was awesome and I hope to see a lot mroe from you.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

I hate complainers

I found this funny, and for anyone who complains just because it is racist...well watch Comedy Central sometime. That is pretty much what 90% of stand-up comedy is. People take things to seriously anymore and sue everyone else for stupid things.

The World NEEDS to lighten up. Laugh at stupid things that make fun of people. I'm sure you have made fun of your friends and your enemies so I don't see any harm in telling a joke. I will admit some people do go to far, but this doesn't so don't yell at them.

I found this very funny and was laughing a lot through out the whole thing. I enjoy you rants because frankly, I rant about this stuff all the time.
Good job and keep up the good work!