Splat... Splat...

Game freezes

This game is awesome but it keeps freezing.

After I play it on Hard without the special FX I go to play again using the mouse as the aim and I get this error.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at GameInstance/destroy()
at ChooseControlSchemeUI/onMouseAimChose n()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatc hEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatc hEvent()
at com.JBooth.ui::JSimpleButton/onMouseU p()

So then I need to close the game and reopen it to play again.

Overall though this is an awesome game and I'm addicted haha

slipster216 responds:

Thanks for the bug report and stack trace - very useful, I'll fix this tonight..
ok, all fixed..

Compulse Compulse

Ended up Under Pro Par by 3!

So I ended up getting all the Pro marks and even beat three of the levels with 1 under the Pro Par score set! Woot! This was an entertaining game. Work well to pass time while your bored.

Keep up the good work.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

hahahaha

AWESOME GAME MAN and i lvoe the monkey game kinda addicted i got a high score of 244136900 i had so much fun playing it lol.

Tutorial: How to BLAM ! Tutorial: How to BLAM !

Bleh!!!

Oh man your a jerk...I mean give people a chance man. /If a movie sucks at teh begining maybe it is purposley done that way and slowly gets better as you go so people watch the whole thing and actually pay attention because although it may not be drawn well it may be really freakin funny because I've seen it.

By the way i gave you a zero because I hate all people who like to put down other people!

And yes i know there is some garbage out there like those things that load...and load.....and load or are jsut one picture but u gotta give people a chance man.

And reviews are for helping people not trying to make them commit suicide so I suggest you go do so yourself so no oen else takes that idea...Damn I already did.

Chow