Edible Castle #5 Edible Castle #5

I only have one thing to say

"The Mild Eroticism of the Hairy Irishman"

Classic

Pervert of the rings Pervert of the rings

S0,,,you want funny?

So you wrote me a Private Message and said that my reviews were funny. And I agree they are funny...unlike your flash. I don't mean to be so harsh, but The idea was great, but felt like you didn't even try in animating it. You just had to get the joke out. Whenever you have a great joke like this, you shouldn't be impatient to let everyone hear it. Make the animation great so that it doesn't get thrown to the side when people look and get angry by the low quality of animation.

Don't tell you thats the best animating you can do either. It was rushed I can tell, and if you just spent a longer amount of time on this it would have been a better animation overall. So I gave you a 5/10. and a 3/5.

Sorry. guess I'm just not in a funny mood tonight.

Strawberry fields forever Strawberry fields forever

Aww I wanted it to keep going.

It started off ok and then got better. I wanted more though so you only got a 7/10 but I gave you a 5 in efforts to keep it on NG for ya.

Splat... Splat...

Game freezes

This game is awesome but it keeps freezing.

After I play it on Hard without the special FX I go to play again using the mouse as the aim and I get this error.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at GameInstance/destroy()
at ChooseControlSchemeUI/onMouseAimChose n()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatc hEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatc hEvent()
at com.JBooth.ui::JSimpleButton/onMouseU p()

So then I need to close the game and reopen it to play again.

Overall though this is an awesome game and I'm addicted haha

slipster216 responds:

Thanks for the bug report and stack trace - very useful, I'll fix this tonight..
ok, all fixed..

Compulse Compulse

Ended up Under Pro Par by 3!

So I ended up getting all the Pro marks and even beat three of the levels with 1 under the Pro Par score set! Woot! This was an entertaining game. Work well to pass time while your bored.

Keep up the good work.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

hahahaha

AWESOME GAME MAN and i lvoe the monkey game kinda addicted i got a high score of 244136900 i had so much fun playing it lol.

INSPECTER GADGET!1!11!! INSPECTER GADGET!1!11!!

WOOO

Great song i love it YAY.

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

AWSOME

Hey man i love all your work it is always orignal and nevers seems familiar to any of your past works. Always something new when you make it which makes your stuff so great.